A page for family and friends.
wow I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever, Happy Birthday Jody, and by the way Will is the cutest kid in the world. I love his hat.
Happy Birthday Jody! I hope your day is grand.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY! Kinda seems like we should be celebrating too since this is your home too that we are in! I better make a cake! (or some brownies or something...yeah! Thank you!);)Hope your whole year is the best!
Will is soooooo cute! Happy Birthday Jody!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever, Happy Birthday Jody, and by the way Will is the cutest kid in the world. I love his hat.
Happy Birthday Jody! I hope your day is grand.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY! Kinda seems like we should be celebrating too since this is your home too that we are in! I better make a cake! (or some brownies or something...yeah! Thank you!);)
Hope your whole year is the best!
Will is soooooo cute! Happy Birthday Jody!
Post a Comment