Jody's parents and sister and her little girl (we missed having you come Jon!) came to visit the second week in January. We had a wonderful time having them come. We went to a dinosaur musuem at Thanksgiving Point while they were here. It was a lot of fun. Below is a picture of Will with Grandpa Jack smashing a penny.
There is a place in the musuem where you can dig through sand and play in water. Will had a good time doing both!

In the gift shop my sister-in-law and I found oysters you can open up and dig through to find pearls. We each bought one and had a good (although smelly) time looking for pearls.

We loved having everyone here and hope to see everyone again soon!
6 comments:
It was delightful to see you guys. We don't live that far away. We will have to get together more often. Will is way too cute, BTW.
Aunt Jeana
What a fun time. I can't believe Will is that big! Our house misses you guys (and we do too!) ;)
Oh, I wanted to tell you that your blog is very cute. I like it alot.
What a cute post. You'll have to send me the pictures from the dino museum so that I have proof that we went! Love you guys!
Did you find any pearls?!
Things are going good here. Parker is getting big... too big to carry. Ha ha! I'm not sure how he will handle a new baby. He gives my belly kisses and says baby and points at it, but I'm not sure he really gets it. I was holding a four month old the other day and he immediately wanted me to hold him... uh oh! I'm just trying to remember that I need to keep up some of our same routines when the baby comes. Parker and I always read stories together at bedtime so I want to keep that up, you know, instead of having Greg do it if I'm busy with the baby. Too many changes might confuse and upset him. How's Will doing? Talk about getting big!
Post a Comment