A page for family and friends.
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
Loved the pics. Hope Michelle is feeling well. I know what you mean about the Swine Flu policy with age/ppl restrictions,seeing that I work at a hospital too. At least Will has Grandma & Grandpa there to.
Yay! Congrats!!!
Congratulations on your new little one! Hope momma and baby are both doing well.Merilee & Kenyon Livingston
Congrats & how long was he?
He's beautiful! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
Loved the pics. Hope Michelle is feeling well. I know what you mean about the Swine Flu policy with age/ppl restrictions,seeing that I work at a hospital too. At least Will has Grandma & Grandpa there to.
Yay! Congrats!!!
Congratulations on your new little one! Hope momma and baby are both doing well.
Merilee & Kenyon Livingston
Congrats & how long was he?
He's beautiful! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment