Family picture day is such a wonderful and exciting day.......if that's how you feel about that day that's great! That is not how my family feels about it. It turns out to be a stressful day. On this such day it had been raining off and on. We weren't sure if we would be able to do pictures, but needed it to work because we wanted to get it done before Chad left for his mission. Luckily the rain stopped long enough for us to get the pictures we needed. The below picture is a little dark, but I wanted you to see how it turned out.


1 comment:
I was just taking a walk down memory lane and I started thinking about all the good times we had in Rexburg, We really did have so much fun together! It sounds like you are having so much fun in Utah, I wish I was closer to family as well, Congrats on the second baby that is so exciting for you! I know will is lucky to have a mom as great as you! Keep Smiling
Love Brenda
Post a Comment