We went to have our ultrasound yesterday.
We're having another boy!!!!!!!! We are so excited. It will be great having two boys in a row. We were thrilled to find out that he is healthy and that everything looks good. Now our only concern in finding a name. When we found out Will was a boy we loved the name William and that was it. Right now we have no names that we really love. We've got about 4 months to figure it out. If you have any ideas send them our way.
Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe how much things have change in the past 4 years and how fast it has gone by. Life just keeps getting better and better!
4 comments:
Happy Four Years and congrats on your next little boy! Boys are awesome, and in my mom's opinion, far easier to raise! Ha ha... I guess that means I was a tough kid to raise. :) Hope things are going well and that you're feeling pretty good pregnant-wise. I've got another doc appointment today and hopefully I'll get to find out when they are doing the C-section... end of July beginning of August sometime. I can't wait to see this next baby!
Yea for another boy! I vote for Thadius - and then you can call him Thody.
Can't wait to meet him in person. I hope you are both doing well!
Wow, four years...Time does fly by; congrats on that and finding out you are having a boy! I'm sure Will is going to love having a little brother!
Oh fun! Congratulations on the little baby boy. & i think it will be so much fun for those boys to be so close!
Post a Comment