Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend

We had a great weekend!  We really enjoyed listening to General Conference.  It was great to hear something so positive, uplifting, and full of hope even though times are tough.  
We took Will to an Easter egg hunt Saturday over at my dad's work.  He had fun looking for the eggs and loved opening them to find candy inside.  I'll post pictures once I get the camera back from my parent's house.
Each day brings something new and fun with Will.  He brings so much joy to us!  He has been saying things lately that will have Jody and I looking at each other wondering where he picked that up from.  Some of them are, "Check it out!" and "I'm just hanging out" (he usually says that when we ask him what he's doing) and "Grandma's cute" (my mom loves this one!).  One time I was running my fingers through his hair and he said, "No, no, no ..... I'm boss!"  Then he turned around and gave me a big hug and said, "Sorry."  Several times a day he will ask where everyone is at, and when I say everyone I mean all his aunts and uncles, grandparents, and cousins by name.  Will loves to sing songs and read storys.  He has a great imagination.  Being a parent has been a wonderful experience and we look forward to having another child to raise.
We are thinking that my brother Chad will be receiving his mission call on Wednesday.  We are so excited to see where he'll be going.  He'll make a great missionary!  Once we find out, I'll post something to let you all know.
Hope everyone is doing well.  We love you!

1 comment:

At Home! said...

What a beautiful mother you are. I love reading this post about Will and your new little one. There is nothing like being a parent. Makes the whole world make sense.

I can't wait for Chad's call. Let us know!