Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Awesome Deal!

I've gotten into using coupons when I go grocery shopping.  Its fun to see how much money you can save.  Here's a great deal I found.  This week at Albertsons if you buy 3 boxes of kellogs cereal, you only pay 1.67$ per box.  And if you go to this site www.Kelloggs.com/value you can print off 3 coupons for a $1 off a box of Kellogs cereal.  So in the end you are getting a box of cereal for $0.67.  Awesome!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE good deals. They make me terribly happy.

I once went into a store with enough coupons and stuff that I only spent $13 on a bill that should have been closer to $60. I love, love, love saving money.

Our Family said...

did you know in the albertsons advt. this week they have double your coupon value coupons!? How great is that! You take in your coupon and their coupon and your $1 turns into $2. Can't feel too bad when you save that kind of money on food. Please continue to share your coupons deals!