Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Everyone!

I wanted to do something fun for lunch, because this evening will be a little crazy with getting Will ready to go trick or treating.  We made pizza pumkins.  His favorite part was picking the cheese off the pizza as I was putting it on. :-)


This is the face Will makes now when we tell him to say "Cheese" for the camera.  Will really enjoyed eating the pizza

For family night we painted and carved pumpkins.  I think we have a little artist on our hands.






Marianne and Pete carved the one on the right, while we did the one on the left.  We had a great time!


Jody and Will decided to make peanut butter cookies the other night.  Will loved smashing the cookies with the fork.




The cookies turned out great!!!

4 comments:

At Home! said...

I love that Will is sitting in the window sill waiting to press the cookies with a fork. It is easy to think that the whole world is round when we see his smile while sitting in that sill! That just makes me happy. Miss you guys. Give each other hugs!

Stephanie said...

Fun halloween lunch. What's Will going to be for Tricks and Treats?

Have fun tonight!

Sarah Nelson said...

Happy Halloween! I love the pumpkin pizzas! What a cute idea.

Heidi said...

I can't believe how bit Will is getting. What a great idea with the pumpkin pizza's!