Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pictures of Will

We went to Grandma & Grandpa Mecham's and we took some fun pictures of Will. We will be posting pictures of the Ashley's wedding and all the fun we had very soon.



9 comments:

Sarah said...

These are so precious! Love the pics. Hope you guys are doing well.

Sarah Nelson said...

Wow! You have one cute little boy on your hands! You two sure know how to make cute kids! When are you planning the next one?

Jeana said...

He is such a cute little bugger! It was great seeing you guys. aunt Jeana

Jake and Annika said...

How adorable!

~bLuEyEs~ (Chelsey) said...

I love the top picture, such a good shot!

Ashley said...

Will is so big in these pictures! He's getting super handsome!

Ashley said...

Hey Housemates!!! :) I was just blog hopping... (something that I do occasionally) and thought I'd just say hi! Where are you guys living now and what's going on!? I hope everything is going well! I love you!

e.brooke said...

Awesome photos!

At Home! said...

He is beautiful. And soooo grown up! Hope to see you soon here in Idaho :) Can't wait to hear some of the Bee stories! We miss you!