Saturday, March 29, 2008
Freezer Meals!!!!!!!!!!
I noticed Hillary's post about freezing meals and thought I would tell you about a recipe book that I have called Fantastic Freezer Meals by Jenny Stranger. You can find it on Amazon. This is such a great book! It gives you ideas of what can freeze and what doesn't do so well. It gives a list of foods to stock up in your freezer (such as rice, meat, sauce, potatoes). And it has a ton of different recipes of meals that freezer really well. It even tells how long the meals will last in the freezer. Some of the meals include: cordon bleu, orange chicken, mozzeralla meatballs, pot stickers, breakfast burritos, beef and broccoli and stromboli. There are also recipes for muffins, cookies, and pies that freeze. I love the idea of freezing meals! It makes life a little easier when things are hectic. I can give you some recipes if you would like some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yes I would love some recipes! I have such a hard time coming up with something to eat for dinner!
yes - leave some recipes!! I'd love to see how you use your freezer.
Love you - can't wait to see everyone next month!
ss
MICHELLE!!!!!! I CAN LEAVE COMMENTS ON YOUR BLOG NOW!!!! AHHHHHHH! I tried to call your mom on your birthday so I could get your phone number but no one was there. Just know, I did try and happy late birthday!!!
Hi Lane Family, my name is Jenny Stanger--Author of Fantastic Freezer Recipes. I got a call tonight from your cousin Amy Stanger (she is my Sister-in-law) She told me you posted something on your blog about my book. Thank you for spreading the word. Freezer dinners have saved me much time, money and sanity. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me at www.freezerdinner.com. In fact, please go to that site for a recipe update in your book.
I also have a blog. (Stangerfamily.blogspot.com) You sure have a darling family. It looks like we have a ton in common. We have recently been to Palmyra, N.Y. and are on our way with the kids to disneyland in a few weeks. And I love that magnet board you made! Thanks for your example of being such a good wife and mother. It's fun to see others out there trying to do their best to be a good at those two things.
Hi Michelle, this is Jenny Stanger, author of the Fantastic Freezer Recipe book. Your cousin Amy Stanger (my sister-in-law) called me tonight and told me she saw your blog and was excited to see you highlighted my book. I'm glad you are excited about it! It realy has saved me so much time, money and sanity to cook freezer meals. I hope it does the same for you. Go to www.freezerdinner.com for recipe updates and to leave any comments or questions for me about the book.
You have such a cute family. It's so fun to look at your pictures because we have so much in common. (My blog is stangerfamily.blogspot.com) We recently took a trip to Palmyra, N.Y. and are on our way with the kids to Disneyland in a few weeks. Thank you for the great example you set of being a good wife and mother. It's refreshing to see there are people like you trying your best to raise a strong and happy family.
So my first comment dissapeared, and I wrote a second. Now I see that it has to be approved by you before it showes up. Sorry I'm sending you so many comments. I'm just now figuring it out. ;)
Did you know that is Amy's Sister-In-Law? Kind of a fun little tid bit! :)
Freezer meals! They sound like such a great idea! That's something I want to do!
I would love your green chili sauce recipe. Everytime we go to a mexican resteraunt I order a green smothered burrito. I would love to learn how to make the sauce.
Hi Michelle, how have you been? I'm glad i can leave messages on your blog now! I would love for you to send me some of your recipies I love making new stuff i get tired of the same old thing!! Come visit my blog & leave me a message its www.d-c-watts.blogspot.com Take care! (by the way this is Chelsey (Weight) Watts
Post a Comment