Will and I have started taking walks in the afternoon which he loves to do! Because of the heat, we make sure he has plenty of sun screen on and wears a hat.
On Tuesday Jody and I took Will outside to feed the ducks that live around our apartment complex. He loved watching them come up to us to eat.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Mecham gave this to Will and he is finally about to play with it. He wasn't quite sure what to think about his Jump-A-Roo, but he loves being in it now. I think he feels all grown-up because he can stand up in it all by himself! :-)
Will and Mom on our first Mother's Day! It was weird to think that I qualified to share in the honors of Mother's Day, but I love being a Mom and feel so blessed to be able to stay home with him each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment